Trees, Shrubs, and Fruit Trees:
Most trees, shrubs and fruit trees are guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase, provided they were immediately planted, per our guidelines, and properly watered and cared for.
Evergreen Azaleas, Perennials, Roses, Grapes, and Berries:
We guarantee evergreen azaleas, perennials, roses, grapes and berries for 90 days, from time of purchase, at 100% of the purchase price.
Replacements, Annuals, Vegetables, Herbs, House Plants, and Clearance Items:
Are not guaranteed, but we will work with you to be successful.
Our Guarantee Does Not Cover:
- Our guarantee does not cover animal/deer damage of any kind (eating, rubbing, or breaking).*
- It does not cover weather damage such as lightening strike, tornadoes, wind, hail, snow, etc.
- Damage from drivers or vandalism.
*Ask us how to protect your plants.
What To Do If Your Plant Dies
- If your plant dies, bring the entire plant back with your sales receipt. If you are part of the great-gardener program and used your card at the time of purchase, we can look the transaction up in our computer system without a receipt. Together, we can try and determine why the plant died, so your next planting is successful. We will be happy to give you store credit or replace it with a new one if we have that plant in stock.
Sorry we do not give cash back.
- If we planted, please call the store (740)763-2873 and talk to a nursery sales associate.
Plants under warranty may only be replaced once, either with another plant or a store credit to Wilson’s, based on the purchase price. Replacement plants are not guaranteed.
** Before returning any plant item: If at any point you are concerned that your plant is showing signs of poor health, please contact us, as there is often a simple solution that can prevent the loss of your plant.
If you mention that you are in our “Great Gardener” program at the checkout, we will be able to keep track of all of your guaranteed items on the computer, just another great reason to sign up to be a “Great Gardener”.