Brightlight (No Direct Sun)
* Jan ~ Flowering
* Feb to Mar ~ Resting (55 degrees, infrequent watering)
* April to May ~ Water thoroughly when the potting mix begins to dry out
* June to Aug ~ Place outdoors in a shady spot
* Sept to Oct ~ Plant prepares to flower. Reduce the length of daylight hours. Keep on the dry side and cool (55 to 60 degrees) until the flower buds form. Then increase water and temperature.
* Nov to Dec ~ Flowering. Water normally. Temperature no less than 55 degrees F
Water thoroughly when the top half of the soil in the pot feels dry to the touch.
Annual In Ohio