For Use On:
Use on all flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs
When To Use:
- Trees & Shrubs: Spring and late Fall
- Flowers and Vegetables: Once per month during growing season
How Much To Use:
- Garden Beds: Mix into top 4 inches of soil at the rate of 4 lbs. per 100 sq. ft.
- New Plantings: Mix 1 cup into soil used to backfill the planting hole. mix.
- Established Plants: 1 cup around drip line of the plant (forming a circle under the plant’s outer leaves). Trees and shrubs: 1 cup for each foot of branch spread (diameter of plant).
- Potted Plants: Mix 2 cups of Plant-tone into each cubic foot of soil. Feed established plants 1 teaspoon for each 3 inches of pot diameter. Repeat monthly.
How To Apply:
- Garden Beds: Mix thoroughly into the soil to a depth of at least 4″
- New Plants: Add to the soil used to backfill the planting hole
- Established Plants: Sprinkle onto the soil around the drip line
- Always water after applying
There are no reviews yet.