How To Use:
Raise the pH of your nutrient solution to the desired level of between 5.8 and 6.3 to optimize nutrient availability. Add a pH up adjuster as needed. For Hydroponic Systems use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength.
- 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 4 teaspoons (20 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water with every reservoir change.
- Use 3 teaspoons (15 mL) for heavy feeding.
Supplemental Foliar Feeding:
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other week.
- Do not apply under direct light or during heat of the day.