- New plantings: 3/4 cup per 10 sq. ft.
- Established areas: 4 cups per 50 sq. ft.
Directions For Use:
- Dig a hole little deeper than is recommended for the type of bulb being planted.
- Next, mix the Hi-Yield Bulb Food with the soil just removed from the hole at the rate of 1 rounded teaspoonful per square of bed area being planted, or 3/4 cup per 10 square feet of bed area. Refill the hole with just enough of the soil and Hi-Yield Dutch Bulb Food mix to obtain the desired planting level. This will allow the bulbs to start root growth into a more nutrient-rich base.
- Place the bulbs and cover with the remaining soil and Hi-Yield Dutch Bulb Food mix. Water well after application and frequently again during dry weather.
Established Plants In Beds:
Apply Hi-Yield Dutch Bulb Food evenly over the bed at a rate of 1 rounded teaspoonful per square foot of bed area a the rate of 3/4 cup per 10 square feet of bed area, or 4 cups per 50 square feet. Water in well after application. Note: This product is not recommended for, nor intended for use in container grown plants.