Directions For Use:
- Pine needle mulch can be spread around trees, shrubs and plant material. Spread to depth of 2-3 inches.
- It can safely be used around trees, shrubs and flowers. Create soft ground cover for pathways or play areas.
- It is recommended that pine needle mulch be turned periodically to optimize color retention.
- Like all natural pine straw fiber, pine needle mulch is flammable and should not be used where it can come in contact with sources of possible ignition.
- Pine needle mulch can be used in interior plants, pots and containers.