Benefits of Organocide:
- 0-hour re-entry interval & pre-harvest interval
- Controls and kills all insect life stages
- Kills & suppresses fungal diseases on foliage (powdery mildew, downy mildew, leaf spot)
- Safe for use around many beneficial insects, people and pets
Suggested Uses: Can be used as an Insecticide, Fungicide and Miticide on vegetables, fruits, vine crops, nuts, ornamentals, spices, herbs, greenhouse crops, turfgrass, bulbs, flowers, landscape plants and field crops. The Organocide 3-in-1 Concentrated formula should not be used indoors.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
- Soft bodied insects including (but not limited to) aphids (Aphidoidea), Hemlock wooly adelgid (Adelges tsugae), leafrollers (Tortricdae), mealybugs (Coccoidea), thrips (Thysanoptera), whiteflies (Aleyrodoidea) and fungus gnats (Sciaridae).
- Spider mites (Tetranychus spp.) including (but not limited to) European Red Mite (Panonychus ulmi), Spruce Mite (Oligonhychus ununguis), Maple Mite, Southern Red Mite (Oligonychus ilicis), Two Spotted Mite (Tetranychus urticae), Six Spotted Mite, Texas Citrus Mite (Eutetranychus banksi) and Rust Mite (Aceria anthocoptes).
- Scale insects including (but not limited to) Sago Palm Scale (Aulacaspis yasumatsu), Magnolia Scale (Neolecaniun cornuparvum), Oleander Scale (Aspidiotus nerii), San Jose Scale (Quadraspidiotus perniciosus), Hemlock wooly adelgid (Adelges tsugae) and Euonymus Scale (Unaspis euonym).
- Diseases such as, but not limited to powdery mildew (Erysiphales), downy mildew, black spot on roses (Diplocarpon rosae), helminthesporium (Helminthosporium solani) and greasy spot on citrus (Mycosphaerella citri).
Concentrate: NOT RECOMMENDED FOR INDOOR USE.
- SHAKE WELL FIRST.
- Dilute 3 oz. of Organocide®3-in-1 Garden Spray per gallon of water and shake well to blend. Once blended, shake often while in use to prevent separation.
- Diluted solution can be used for up to 30 days.
- Use a sprayer that will put out a fine spray.
- If spraying severely stressed or damaged plants, consider using a lower mix rate to avoid adding additional stress. The general recommendation is to mix 1 oz. per gallon.
- Do not apply when temperatures exceed 95°F. In fact, spray during the coolest time of the day (early morning or late evening) and allow 3-4 hours for product to dry.
- A single application is normally enough for control.
- For normal maintenance, spray once per month or as needed to spot treat areas.
- For severe problems, make two applications 3 days apart. Reapply in 7 days if problem persists.