How To Use:
Hold sprayer close to weed (1 to 2 ft) with spray nozzle aimed at weed. Aim at center of weed to spray to lightly cover.
- Kills weedy grasses without injuring ornamental plants
- For use in and around ornamentals, ground covers, evergreens, shrubs, shade trees, and non-bearing tree crops and vines
- Kills annual and perennial grassy weeds
- Won’t harm landscape plants*
- Ready to use – no mixing * When used as directed
Where to Use:
Use in and around ground covers, plant beds, landscapes, flowers, and shrubs
Where Not To Use:
Do not use in your lawn
When To Apply:
Apply anytime weeds are actively growing. Warm, sunny weather will accelerate complete kill. Do not apply if rainfall is expected soon after application.
How Often To Apply:
Make 2 applications 7 days apart for tough to control weedy grasses such as established Bermudagrass, Crabgrass, and Quackgrass. Repeat if necessary.
Controls most annual and hard-to-kill perennial grasses including:
Annuals: Barnyardgrass, Crabgrass, Downy Brome, Foxtails, Goosegrass, Panicum, Sandbur
Perennials: Bentgrass, Bermudagrass, Johsongrass, Quackgrass