- Provides fungal control for flowers, fruits, vegetables, and ornamental plants
- Prevents and controls or suppresses* Anthracnose Gray Mold, Powdery Mildew, Leaf Blight, Scab, and many others.
- Ready-To-Use Active: 0.074% QST 713 Strain of Bacillus subtilis
- Ready-To-Spray and Concentrate Active: 1.34% QST 713 Strain of Bacillus subtilis
What diseases does Serenade Garden control or suppress?
Anthracnose, Bacteria, Bacterial Leaf Blight, Bacterial Speck, Bacterial Spot, Black Mold, Black Root Rot/Black Crown Rot, Black Spot of Rose, Botrytis, Downy Mildew, Early Blight, Fire Blight, Gray Mold, Late Blight, Leaf spots, Pin Rot, Powdery Mildew, Scab, Walnut Blight.
Plus, Bean Rust, Botrytis Leaf Blight, Botrytis Neck Rot, Greasy Spot, Onion Downy Mildew, Onion Purple Blotch, Phytophthora, Rust, Sclerotinia Head and Leaf Drop, Sour Rot Target Spot, White Mold.
How should Serenade Garden Concentrate be applied?
Serenade Garden Disease Control may be applied any time of day, in full sun and high temperatures, without stressing or burning foliage, up to and including the day of harvest and on all fruits and vegetables used in canning.
Shake well before using. For best results, treat prior to foliar disease development or at the first sign of foliar disease infection. Repeat at 7-day intervals or as needed. Under conditions of high disease pressure, when environmental conditions favor rapid disease development (high humidity, excessive rain, extreme moisture condition, etc.) shorten the spray interval.
Some pesticides can cause phytotoxic effects, ranging from slight burning or browning of leaves to distorted leaves, fruit, flowers or stems. Damage symptoms may vary with the type of plant that has been treated. It is impossible to test all plants for phytotoxicity. To assure that the plants to be treated are not sensitive to the treatment, apply a small amount of the highest application rate of the product to a few leaves or the above ground portion of a plant and check within 3 days for signs of phytotoxicity. Use product according to label directions
• Do not allow spray to drift from application site.
• Do not allow spray mixture to stand overnight or for prolonged periods.
• Spray plants to run-off, covering both top and bottom surface of foliage.
For Pressurized Hand-Held Sprayer and Spray Trigger Bottle:
- Fill sprayer or bottle with appropriate amounts of concentrate and water (use water only).
- Mix the spray solution thoroughly. Use 2 fl oz (¼ cup = 4 TBSP) to 4 fl oz (½ cup = 8 TBSP) of Serenade Garden Disease Control Concentrate per gallon of water. Keep spray solution agitated during application.
For Hose-End Sprayer:
- Follow hose-end sprayer directions to determine how to fill, set dial, clean, and disconnect from hose.
- Set dial on sprayer to deliver 2 fl oz (¼ cup = 4 TBSP) to 4 fl oz (½ cup = 8 TBSP) of Serenade Garden Disease Control Concentrate per gallon of water.